Hi everyone! in this video I will share with you my best Chocolate Granola Cereal Recipe and also I will show you how I illustrate the recipe for my Recipe Art Journal.
2:20 Starts the actual recipe!
Let me know what you think in the comments!
Please don’t forget to Subscribe ♡
– 100 gr sugar free / diary free chocolate ( I have used 50 gr milk sugar free chocolate and 50 gr dark sugar free chocolate)
– 1/2 tbsp ghee or coconut oil or grapeseed oil
– about 3 cups ( 75 gr) puffed cereals of your choice or quinoa if you want to keep it gluten free
-1/2 cup (110 gr) almond butter or any nut/seed butter of your choice
-1/3 cup (60 gr) ghee, coconut oil, grapeseed oil
– 2 cups ( 220 gr) rolled oats
– sweetner of your choice- I’ve used 20 drops of liquid sweetner called Diete.Tic
🎀 FOLLOW ME 🎀
My Etsy Shop:
🎀 SUPPLIES USED 🎀
– 0.3 / 0.5 Micron pen
– Brush pen
– Winsor & Newton Cotman Water Color Palette
🎀 INSPIRATION 🎀
🎀 MUSIC 🎀
Music from Epidemic Sound ()
Thank you so much for watching!
‣ Business Inquiries: email@example.com