Subscribe Now at:
For people craving for some veg kebabs. Here is my all time favorite soya kebab recipe. For all vegetarians or vegans, you guys can enjoy these easy seekh kebabs now at your home!
Sweet corn, 2 cups
4-5 tbsp corn starch
2-3 tbsp all purpose flour
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1-2 tsp vegetable oiil
2-3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 green chilli, chopped
1/4 cup coriander leaves
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
Salt as per taste
1 tsp red chiili sauce
1. Boil the corns for 5 minute. Drain water and dry out all water on an absorbent paper.
2. Add 3 tbsp corn starch and 2 tbsp all purpose flour and mix well adding 1-2 tbsp water. Add 1 tbsp each of corn starch and flour and mix again so that the corns are properly coated.
3. Fry corns in hot oil for 5 min or until they get crispy. Remove and keep aside.
4. Heat some oil in a pan. Add garlic, onion, green chili and coriander leaves. Cook for 3-4 min.
5. Add black pepper, salt and red chili sauce. Cook for 2-3 min. Add corns and mix well.
6. Serve hot.
Watch this video and make this recipe. Do let us know how it came out. Tag us on Instagram with a #qitchendelights
Please do watch and subscribe to my channel for more new videos!!
Also follow us at our social media accounts!