Delicious coconut burfi prepared with fresh coconut and condensed milk. Prepare it for festivals or whenever you feel like having mithai. Simple & quick recipe.
If you like the recipe & dish please share our video, subscribe to our channel and press the bell icon to remain updated on all new recipe video uploads. Thanks!
150 grams grated fresh coconut
150 grams condensed milk
1 tsp desi ghee
1/2 tsp cardamom powder
8-10 sliced pistachios
1. grease the plate with ghee and keep aside
2. in a bowl mix the grated coconut & condensed milk till well mixed
3. keep pan on medium heat. add the coconut mixture & elaichi powder. mix well
4. cook till the extra water dries up & it thickens a bit. put off heat
5. transfer to the greased plate and spread the mixture evenly. allow to cool completely
6. cut into pieces and serve