Rava Shakkar Para, sweet shakarpara, khasta shakarpara, meetha khasta banane ki vidhi, Semolina Shakkar Para, Crispy Sweet Shakarpara
Ingredients for khasta shakarpara
Semolina (सूजी ) – 1.5 cups (300 gms )
Sugar (चीनी ) – 1 cup (200 gms )
Sesame seeds (तिल ) – 2 tbsp
Lukewarm Milk (गुनगुना दूध ) – 1 cup
Ghee (घी ) – 3 tbsp
Oil (तेल ) – For frying
How to make Sooji Shakarpare
1. Take fine semolina, make dough from it. Add ghee.Mix it well.Add lukewarm milk in small portions and knead soft dough. Add sesame seeds and mix.Cover and keep it for 20 miniutes to set.
2. Dough is ready, knead and smoothen dough. Divide dough in 2 parts. Meanwhile grease rolling board and pin with oil. Make balls from dough,Press with hands and roll out thick. Cut in desired shape.
3. Meanwhile heat up oil in wok to fry shakarpare. Check if oil is medium hot. Once hot put as many shakarpare to fry as they fit in the wok.
4. Stir shakarpare and fry until golden brown. Then take it out, keep in a plate.
5. To make sugar syrup put the sugar in pan, add water.Turn on flame. Stir and cook sugar syrup until sugar dissolves.The syrup should be of 2 to 3 threads of setting consistency.
6. As the sugar syrup is of desired consistency.Cook it for 3 to 4 minutes, even after sugar dissolves. Turn off flame. Take it off from flame, keep on jali to cool.
7. Put the shakarpare in hot syrup.Mix the shakarpare well to coat all with sugar. Keep it in a plate to cool. Keep separating the shakarpare else they will form cluster.
8. Shakarpare are ready. As it cools , keep in a container,and relish it for 2 months.
Subscribe for more recipes –
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto –
Find us on Facebook at –
Visit my Hindi Website