Watch and learn how to make Til Gud Ke Ladoo तिल गुड के लड्डू in a traditional way at home this Makar Sankrant from our chef Archana Arte on Tasty Safar.
Tilgul / Til Ke Laddu as it is popularly called is made from sesame seeds (Til) and jaggery (Gud). This is a crispy and crunchy laddu that can be made in 5 minutes. If you make tilgul this way, your laddus will be non sticky.
250 gms White Sesame Seeds
250 gms Chikki Jaggery
1/2 Dry Coconut, grated
1/2 Cup Peanuts, roasted
1 tbsp Raisins
1 tbsp Ghee
– In a pan dry roast white sesame seeds for few minutes. When they slightly change color, take them out on another plate.
– Then roast the grated dry coconut. Once it changes color add it with sesame seeds.
– Also add peanuts and raisins to the sesame seeds and coconut mixture.
– In a pan heat some ghee. When the ghee melts add jaggery. Keep stirring till the jaggery melts.
– Take a drop of the melted jaggery and put in the bowl of water. If the jaggery holds it shape, its done.
– Add the roasted ingredients to the melted jaggery and mix well till it forms a lump.
– Apply some ghee to your palms and take small portion of the mixture.
– Start making laddus when the mixture is hot.
– Til Gud Ke Laddu are ready to be served!
Subscribe to Tasty Safar for more food recipes in Hindi!
Don’t forget to like our Facebook page: